- Home >
- Degrees, Programs, and Certificates >
- Digital Media Technology Certificate
Digital Media Technology Certificate
Cara Hurd, MACC, Chair
Phone: (419) 995-8323
Office: SCI 260N
The Digital Video and Graphic Specialist certificate is designed for students who are interested in building their skill sets in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. The Digital Video and Graphic Specialist Certificate curriculum focuses on a broad variety of digital media skillsets including graphic design, photo-editing, video editing, website creation, and animation. This certificate flows seamlessly into the Associate of Applied Business Degree in Digital Marketing and Media.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion, the student will be able to:
- Create and edit digital graphic layouts, digital images, and websites.
- Apply video production, compression, and editing skills.
- Produce visually innovative motion graphics and animation.
Digital Marketing and Media Major
See here for details.
|CPT 1210||Introduction to Digital and Emerging Technologies||3|
|CPT 1580||Introduction to Graphic Design and Layout||3|
|CPT 2670||Graphics Software and Applications||3|
|CPT 2750||HTML and CSS||3|
|CPT 2650||Creating and Editing Digital Images||3|
|CPT 2700||Digital Video Editing||3|
|CPT 2770||Animation II||3|