- Home >
- Degrees, Programs, and Certificates >
- Environmental Health Safety Certificate
Environmental Health Safety Certificate
David Haus, PhD, Dean
Phone: (419) 995-8422
Office: JJC 117
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion, the student will be able to:
- Explain and apply OSHA safety and environmental regulations related to manufacturing.
- Explain the organization of a manufacturing facility.
- Apply the principles, systems, and tools involved with operational and personal excellence.
See here for details.
|CPT 1250||Computer Applications in the Workplace||3|
|OET 1100||Operations Management||3|
|ENV 1000||Introduction to EHS Technology||3|
|MET 1010||Blueprint Reading and Sketching||3|
|ENV 1210||Environmental Laws and Regulations||3|
|ENV 1300||OSHA Regulations and Safety||3|
|IMT 1911||Technical Math I||3|
|MET 1110||Manufacturing Processes||3|
|OET 1110||Introduction to Operations Excellence||3|
|AMT 2970 ||Troubleshooting Capstone||3|