- Home >
- Degrees, Programs, and Certificates >
- Robotics Certificate
David Haus, PhD, Dean
Phone: (419) 995-8422
Office: JJC 117
The Robotics Certificate prepares students to operate, maintain, and troubleshoot industrial robots. Students will use a variety of robot types to prepare for different industrial robotics applications, and they will also complete their Fanuc robot certification--a highly desired third-party credential.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion, the student will be able to:
- Develop programs to control industrial robots for a variety of applications.
- Recognize the application of problem-solving techniques.
- Describe and apply safety rules while working on robots.
- Analyze the technical specifications of manufacturing systems, modules and components.
- Preform as part of a team to complete a complex automated systems project.
See here for details.
|AMT 1020||Preventive Maintenance||2|
|IMT 1911||Technical Math I||3|
|CPT 1250||Computer Applications in the Workplace||3|
|AMT 1040||Blueprint Reading and Schematics||2|
|or MET 1000||Engineering Graphics with AutoCAD|
|AMT 1070||Basic Electricity and Electronics||3|
|EET 1110||Circuit Analysis I||3|
|FMS 2110||Basic Robotics and Mechatronics||3|
|EET 1330||Digital Circuits||4|
|FMS 2130||Industrial Mechatronics and Robotics||3|
|AMT 2050||Robot Maintenance||3|
|AMT 2970 ||Troubleshooting Capstone||3|