Courses Not Required For Degree

Under the Department of Education’s guidelines, students may receive federal financial aid only for courses required for their degree or certificate. If a student is found to be taking courses that are not required for his/her program, federal financial aid will be adjusted accordingly. It is the student’s responsibility to notify the Financial Aid Office if the student will be taking courses that are not required.